Saturday, October 17, 2009

Padre Ramblings

me: how was the college?
padre: it was nice
me: did you see another college?
padre: what do you mean?
me: well...did you just visit Ripon or did you see another college too?
padre: we saw Lambeau
me: right, that's not a college...

...

me: how did you get into Lambeau anyways? Do they just let people visit?
padre: I know people
me: no for real...
padre: we just walked up, I told them who I was and that I was a lifetime packers fan...
me: you realize this is all going to be a part of Padre Ramblings right?
padre: well I'm done talking then...

...

padre (20 seconds later): so we walked up the tunnel that the players walk up
me: hmmm...
padre: and they even played music just like they do for the packers!
me: you really do live in your own little world don't you??

No comments: