Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with words!)

just a sample conversation of rachel and me (at a random point throughout the day...through text messaging):

me: I did NOT know that...thank you monica!
rachel: I can't believe I almost lost another girl because of counting!


reasons why rachel is one of my best friends:
  • when I text her a friends quote, she responds with the exact next line (and vice versa)
  • she is literally one of the most caring and genuine people I know
  • she would give you the shirt off her back (and then teach you the cutest way to wear it) if you needed it...
  • she dances. anywhere. and everywhere. constantly.
  • I laugh every second that I am with her
  • and last but not least (and as a blast from the past-college edition), when I ask her where our next meeting is, she responds by saying "TBA??? Wherever that is?!"
Love you Rachel Ann Schoenecker Reese!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Melanie, you have no idea how much this post means to me....for some reason we are both weirdly 'there' for eachother when we need it most even if we arent in person. Yesterday...was a tough day for me....as well as today....ok a VERY tough day for me and I cannot thank you enough for saying these wonderful things about me and US! Your friendship and love has been one of the best things I found at college.
You are one of the most inspiring people I know! No, I take that back, you are the number ONE most inspiring people to me and I am most positive to ALL the other people in your life as well!

I want you to know that no matter where we are in our lives, no matter how hard we stumble, or fall, no matter how much we shine, and celebrate, no matter how far apart we live, or how close we live...you are my number 1 and I love you SO much!