Sunday, July 12, 2009

15 week challenge-week TWO!

Well...week two of Amy's challenge has come and gone! I'm down another 1/2 pound for a total weight loss of 1 lb. which is good but not good enough! And, truthfully, I have no one to blame but myself! I have still been working out but skipped a couple days this week (bad Melanie!) and I also have not been great about what I'm putting in my mouth :( That past couple days I've been getting back on track and it feels great--so hopefully next week I will have a big loss!

As for the challenges this week--I wasn't able to get to a park to do the weekly challenge--although now that I'm re-looking at it, I probably could have found a way to do it outside at the house!

Workout Wednesday focused on your triceps--which I LOVED! I've been very focused on my triceps lately so I loved this workout! I'm aiming big for next week!


And, on a personal note--aside from the challenge, I have come to the conclusion that I definitely need to get better about my nutrition. I KNOW that I have tons of muscle--I can feel it and I know I'm constantly building it up...and I can even see MOST of it--but there are some areas (ahem, arms, tummy) where I can't see it--and the problem is because the fat covering my muscle won't go away unless I really take control of what I'm eating--so that's my current goal: to get my eating back on track and continually eat healthy!

No comments: