Sunday, June 14, 2009

Detox-Day 7

I almost forgot to post tonight! I'm so exhausted today--who knows why--and I was headed to bed and realized I didn't post. And yes, I am lame enough to come back and post it tonight!

Today was a good day (am I getting redundant?? haha) I even walked into a McDonalds--both yesterday and today...to rent a movie from redbox, don't worry!--and I was not tempted for one second to buy anything! Now that's progress, don't you think? I will admit to one moment today though--luckily it wasn't a serious temptation seeing as how what I wanted wasn't even possible at the time--but, while I was watching the tWINs game today, I saw someone eating a hot dog and I had a huge craving for a dome dog! haha But that's normal for me even when this isn't going on! lol I don't know what it is about those dome dogs but they're just so tasty! I am beyond excited for next Saturday when I can enjoy one, guilt free!

I'm thinking about starting to go to the gym twice a day on days that I'm able...am I crazy? Seriously, call me crazy, but I really actually crave going to the gym now! The fact that I'm starting to see differences--not just by looking at myself but on the scale too--definitely helps..and honestly? I'm unemployed...why not put as much effort into working out and losing as much weight as possible before I get a job and don't have that luxury right?

Also, the big workout yesterday must have been beneficial because I, slightly, made up for the no weight loss the day before! I lost 1.5 lbs yesterday...let's hope for the same result for today since my workout was even longer!

Ok enough rambling :) Onto today...
breakfast: oatmeal made with rice milk (honestly, I don't even taste the rice milk--it's really not bad) and blueberries, protein shake
workout: 10-minute treadmill, 30-minute elliptical, 750 crunches, 45-minute weights, 10-minute elliptical, 20-minute treadmill
lunch: turkey burger, cantaloupe
dinner: chicken, carrots (I was planning on having some watermelon and cherries as well but I was so. stuffed. I guess my stomach really must be shrinking!)
snack: protein shake, 1/2 banana

Day 1: down 1 lb.
Day 2: down 1.5 lb.
Day 3: down 1 lb.
Day 4: down .5 lbs.
Day 5: down 0 lbs.
Day 6: down 1.5 lbs.
Total: down 5.5 lbs!

No comments: