Friday, June 12, 2009

Detox-Day 5

Halfway?! Already?! No way! It doesn't really feel like I've been doing this for 5 days already--but I have! And only 5 more to go :)

Food-wise, today was a really good day...exercise-wise, it was not. I'm not sure if my leg is just really sore or if I actually pulled a muscle but whenever I step on my left foot, I can definitely feel a strain in my hamstring (which I am icing as I type!)--ouchie! So I decided to take the day off from working out--hopefully it's feeling better tomorrow because I typically like to work out a little harder the day after I didn't work out--but we will see! I'm also not anticipating a weight loss for today since I didn't get my workout in...but like I said, hopefully it's feeling better tomorrow and I can make up for it!

Day 5 schedule...
breakfast: banana, protein shake
lunch: turkey burger wrapped in lettuce, peach
snack: carrots
dinner: potatoes baked in olive oil, blueberries, strawberries

Day 1: down 1 lb.
Day 2: down 1.5 lbs.
Day 3: down 1 lb.
Day 4: down .5 lb.
Total: down 4 lbs.

Like I said, I'm not anticipating a weight loss for today but check back tomorrow to find out!

No comments: