Friday, April 3, 2009

April 17, 2010

I realized today that I haven't mentioned something incredibly important on here yet...

My best friend is getting married!

I am so beyond excited for Caela and Nic! I can still remember the beginning of their relationship like it was yesterday even though it was like 4 years ago! Nic is such a great guy...I love him to pieces (part of that may be due to the fact that he let me in on the ring-buying process even though he always said he wanted to do it on his own)!! But in all seriousness, the thing I want more than anything in the world is for my friends and family to be happy. And just looking at Caela, you can tell that she radiates happiness.

They are getting married April 17, 2010--which, by the way, the date was already picked out before they got engaged...I have actually had that date saved in the calender on my phone for months now :) Caela also asked me to be her maid of honor and I am so--
is this a cliche (and redundant) word?--honored! Their wedding will be such a blast!

Now if I can only manage to not spill champagne down my dress during my speech...

No comments: