Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi. My name is Bristol Palin.

So on Saturday night, Christie and I went to a halloween party for one of her mom's groups...we had a lot of fun! She went dressed as Sarah Palin and I went as her 17 year old pregnant daughter, Bristol...it was hilarious! And, if I do say so myself, my pregnant belly looked quite real! In fact, all of the other moms kept telling me that they would look over and forget that it was fake and think that I was really pregnant...glad I looked the part! We even won 2nd place in the costume contest! (1st place went to a mom who dressed up as a zebra and her daughter who was a tiger...get it? She's still breastfeeding so it's like the tiger is eating the zebra...a pretty good idea actually!) Anyways, here's a couple pics from the night...enjoy!


*Disclaimer* Now, I feel like I must defend myself for a second...in no way, shape, or form do I promote or encourage drinking while pregnant...it was just a really good photo op!

No comments: