Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm ba-aaack!



I know, I know. I've been awful right? Well, I figure now that I've got a couple of people on my case about getting back to blogging, I better do it. And what better way to get back into it than to announce the arrival of my new niece!!!

Lacey Kay Straka was born on September 30 (woohoo! another September birthday, finally!!!) at 9:23 a.m. Stef had a fairly quick labor (and by "fairly quick", I mean...thank goodness she was at the hospital when her water broke because she had Lacey 10 minutes later...) She was 6 pounds 15 ounces of perfection! I'm not sure how my sister gets so lucky but she has been blessed with another fantastic sleeper! Lacey has slept from 11pm-4/5ish in the morning EVERY night except once! And then she eats and goes right back to sleep...amazing!

Alright, well I'm gonna let this be a quick post (but picture heavy...because...come on, I have to show off Lacey!) and I PROMISE I will be back much sooner than last time!















3 comments:

The Straka's said...

9:23, not 9:32 :)

But cute pictures!!!

colesGodmommy said...

haha I'm dyslexic, I swear I typed 9:23!

Rachel said...

AMAZING! She is beautiful....Straka's you make some cute babies....keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!