Monday, February 9, 2009

hat day

Did you ever find yourself--just every once in awhile--doing something completely spontaneous? Maybe with a friend you hadn't seen in a while. Or maybe with a friend you see every single day? Did you ever find yourself having the time of your life doing something completely ridiculous and just not caring what other people thought?

Oh and also, did you ever have a hat day during school??

Well I did. I actually did all of the above. Rachel (who just so happens to be one of my best friends in the entire world) and I finally got a chance to see each other! And the best thing about seeing Rae is that I know, no matter what we do, I will have the time of my life. We could have coffee--or sit on the couch and watch a movie--or quote Friends the entire time we're together--or go to the mall, buy ridiculous hats, and wear them--and I know that we're going to have fun.

It's kind of fun acting like you're 14 and don't have a care in the world every once in awhile. (But don't worry, we weren't obnoxious 14 year old wannabes!)

Enjoy the pics...they're pretty ridiculous!

No comments: