Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kennedy Grace Lasch!

My beautiful beautiful niece, Kennedy Grace, arrived early this morning at 8:31 a.m. She weighed 8 lbs, 3 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. She is so amazingly gorgeous, I cannot even say it enough!! I had to work until 430 so the whole time, I was just itching to get out of there and head down to the hospital to meet this wonderful little lady! ...take a look...tell me she's not the most beautiful little girl you've ever seen!


I am soooo proud of Christie! This is going to sound sooo cheesy but will be entirely true until I have kids of my own...my favorite thing in this world is being an aunt to such a wonderful nephew and now such a beautiful niece. There is nothing in the world better than seeing your sisters become mommy's and watching these little babies grow up!! (Don't roll your eyes at me Stef)

Beautiful new momma with lil KG! (Oh btw...did I mention that's my nickname for her?! Since her initials are KG and I'm so in love with Kevin Garnett, we decided that Kennedy can be my own mini KG!---totally Christie's idea...and what a good one!)
I love love love this picture!!!
Cole already loves his little cousin! I can just see it now...they'll be bff getting into trouble at all the family events!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD KENNEDY GRACE LASCH!!


No comments: